Precautions for clients dealing in Options
Greeting from Aristro Capital Markets Limited
Please avoid fraudulent communication in any form or manner, which originates from any of the channels not
belonging to Aristro Capital Markets Limited (ACML).
As per NSE circulars Ref. No: NSE/INSP/52900 dated 06 July 2022, Clients/Investors are advised to avoid
- Sharing of trading credentials – login id & password including OTP’s.
- Trading in leveraged products like options without proper understanding, which could lead to losses.
- Writing / Selling options or trading in option strategies based on tips, without basic knowledge &
understanding of the product and its risks.
- Dealing in unsolicited tips trough Whatsapp, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, SMS, Calls etc.
- Trading in “Options” based on recommendations from unauthorized / unregistered investment advisors
Relying on fraudulent communication not belonging to ACML, shall be at your own risk and ACML shall not be liable
for the same.